The present general conditions of sale for the purchase of products made by telematic network on www.sportingplus.net site based in Ladispoli (Rome), Via Ancona 2, Italy. Every purchase will be governed by the provisions of d. Lgs. 185/99, d.Lgs. 206/05 (Italian laws); information aimed at conclusion of the contract will be subject to art. 12 of Legislative Decree No. 70/03 and, with regard to the protection of privacy, will be subject to the rules laid down in Legislative Decree No. 196/03 (Italian laws).
1. by sending the order online, the client sends a proposal of purchase of the product and/or products placed in the shopping cart. When the customer places an order online for the products included in the basket, agrees to buy them at the price and terms stated in these general conditions of sale.
2. Sporting Plus customer will communicate the acceptance and confirmation of the order.
In particular Sporting Plus will not accept orders:
* If the material at the time of the order is not available in stock and/or
* If you cannot or do not want to pay using the credit cards listed on this site, or if the issuer of the credit card the customer does not confirm the payment.
You can place an order through the site www.sportingplus.it, as well as via email or via telephone to the prices and conditions given in the same site.
TERMS OF THE CLIENT
1. the client, prior to sending the order, it takes vision and accepts the General conditions of sale
2. the customer undertakes to print and keep the various phases of the purchase process thus having confirmation of the procedure, in order to satisfy in full the conditions laid down in articles. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree No. 185/1999 and article 12 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree No. 70/03.
PRICES, OFFERS AND PAYMENT
All prices on this site include VAT and are selling prices currently in force.
1. The price shown for the goods does not include delivery fees, which vary depending on the weight and quantity of items purchased, and can be chosen by the purchaser between various options. The seller shall not be liable under any circumstances for any damage caused by the carrier in transit nor for delays or non-deliveries through no fault of his own.
The payment of the products purchased and related shipping charges can be paid by the customer when placing the order using a credit card and indicated on line through Paypal or with other methods described before buying, among which the customer can choose.
Sporting Plus is not responsible for any fraudulent use and abuse that can be done by a third party credit card at the time of payment.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. the right of withdrawal is regulated by current legislation related to "electronic commerce" and is recognized by Sporting Plus users within the deadline of 10 working days to be in faith from the date of delivery of the goods.
2. to take advantage of the right of withdrawal the end-user should contact our customer service by mail firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the information that will be delivered; must also indicate all particulars relating to the goods and delivery.
3. Sportingplus.it will refund the customer the amount relative to the cost of the asset that should return with shipping costs borne by the customer.
In the case of damaged or non-conforming material shipments will be charged to Sporting Plus, as long as these are carried out through registered mail, unless different indications.
4. the goods must be returned undamaged in their original packaging, unopened and undamaged; in the absence of even just one of these factors will not be refunded the amount paid.
1. for any complaint or information, the customer should contact the phone number or the email address email@example.com
2. the customer will be contacted for clarifications within 2 working days of the request.
LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The sales contract between the customer and Sporting Plus is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For any dispute concerning the validity, interpretation or execution of this contract the territorial jurisdiction is the Court of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer, if located in the territory of the State.